Search This Blog

January 20, 2013

On Hiatus...

The lack of postings since November had probably made this a bit obvious, but I figured I might as well make it official: A job change that's much more demanding on my time and also includes some slight overlap in subject matter has forced me to put this blog on hiatus.

Time will tell whether I'll be able to simply restart things here (or perhaps somewhere else) at some point, either just as before or in some sort of abbreviated format. I'll post more as soon as I know.

On the off chance, though, that this is the end for YKFK, I'd like to thank everyone who's been reading over the last couple of years; it's been a wonderful and revelatory experience for me, and I hope I've been able to be of some use to you all from time to time in navigating the world of kids' entertainment! I am indebted to you all.

All best, and hopefully more to come in the near-ish future.

No comments:

Post a Comment